EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Are you ready to try something new! HTG is looking for an Embedded Network Software Developer to develop and test network features in a Linux environment. Your expertise in Python and C will be used to develop languages that are required to build features to help improve the network performance.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-6 years of experience with C and Python Object Oriented Programing
- 3-6 years of experience with Embedded Real-Time Software Development
- 3-6 years of experience in C for feature development
- 3-6 years of Python scripting and test automation experience
- 3-6 years of experience with Networking L2 and L3
- 3-6 years of experience with Feature testing, unit test
- 3-6 years of experience with Linux or RTOS or Unix.
- 3-6 years of experience with multi-threading
- 3-6 years of experience with Rest API
- CCIE//CCA nice to have
- Understanding and exposure to Yang modeling for configuration monitoring
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/embedded-network-software-developer
START DATE: 08/23/2022