EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for engineers to work across our suite of products, tackling full-stack, infrastructure problems as the last line of defense. We encourage all engineers to take ownership over technical decisions, closely interact with users to solve problems, and contribute to a thoughtful, dynamic team culture.
You will be an active member of the support team and contribute to support queries and code reviews, but also opportunities to do the design, implementation, testing and delivery of state-of-the-art engineering development and workflow infrastructure.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate(s) will
- Be passionate, positive, can-do attitude and can adapt to any challenge and willing to take ownership of problems and brings issues to full resolution.
- Demonstrate an ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Have experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Contribute to open-source community.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience working OOP Python and using concepts such as, experience with Class inheritance
- 3+ years of more advanced python concepts such as programing content generators and decorators
- 3 to 5 years of experience with developing test infrastructure
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Linux and Linux environments
- 3 years of experience with Agile development methodologies
- 3 years of experience working in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery CI/CD model
- 2 years of experience using Git
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS/SE/CE or equivalent
Additional skills and experience:
- Networking technologies, routing protocols (ex. TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS)
- Traffic generators (ex. IXIA, Spirent, TREX)
- Angular, Django, HTML5, JS/NodeJS, Gunicorn, Nginx, WSGI, ASGI, CSS3 etc.
- MySQL, Postgresql, NoSQL, ELK
- Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka/Zookeeper
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Begin your new career with us today!
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/software-developer-python-support-engineer
START DATE: 08/23/2022