EMPLOYER: Delta Power Equipment
Location: Winchester, ON
Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Delta Power Equipment is a full-service equipment dealership with 380 employees providing sales, service and parts support at multiple locations across Ontario. Delta Power Equipment is looking for people who are passionate and who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Detailing of interior and exterior of equipment.
- Detailing includes vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, polishing, washing, and waxing.
- Driving machines in dealership lot and some customer pick ups or drop offs.
- Mixing cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
- Operating cleaning equipment or machines safely.
- Using a variety of handheld tools to detail the interior and exterior of equipment.
- Taking pictures of equipment and machinery.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in detailing vehicles.
- Previous experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools like pressure washers.
- Knowledge of agricultural, powersports and heavy equipment is an asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ontario “G” drivers license with a clean driving record.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A safe and rewarding environment to develop their careers that reward and grow the with individual.
- Competitive compensation.
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP).
- Extended health benefits.
- Bonus Programs.
- Employee discounts and other perks.
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with us, please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Delta Power Equipment, please visit our website- https://www.deltapower.ca/ or connect with us via social media- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPowerEquipment/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeltaPowerEquip
Thank you for your interest in Delta Power Equipment!
Delta Power Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process.
START DATE: 08/15/2022