EMPLOYER: Solink Corporation
Interested in the role? JOIN US for our IN-PERSON Solink Job Fair!
WHEN: Thursday, September 8th, 2022
TIME: 7AM - 7PM
WHERE: Solink Head Quarters - 390 March Rd, Suite 110, Kanata
Bring your resume, your energy and your SMILE!
*Show up anytime between 7AM - 7PM, NO appointments necessary!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - PART-TIME
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
We’re looking for positive solutions-based problem solvers who can think on their feet, deliver high quality customer service with patience & empathy, who are hungry to improve on the status quo. As a key member of our Customer Support team, you will manage relationships with our customers and ensure they're happy with the Solink product and services. This is a customer-facing role so we're looking for employees with exceptional communication skills and people that we can “hear” their smiles on the other end of the phone. Are you a people person that enjoys helping others and solving problems?
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in customer service, technical support, or working for a help desk
- You have a proven ability to take complete ownership of problems from identification through to resolution
- You have the ability to work independently or within a team supporting our customers
- You have good technical analysis and troubleshooting skills
- You're a true 'people' person - you are determined to help them solve problems
- You have Top-Notch Communication both written and verbal in English (French and other languages are STRONG asset)
- Have a friendly attitude where customers can hear your smile through the phone or over chat
- Experience with Zendesk or formal ticketing system is an asset
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work within Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provide support and troubleshooting for any issues that customers have and relay to appropriate internal teams as required
- Manage and resolve tickets using email, phone and live chat, through our internal ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira, Confluence)
- Be solutions-minded and collaborate with internal teams to address obstacles
- Collect and communicate relevant inputs to all internal stakeholders
- Above all, empathize with the customer, do everything you can to make their experience with Solink exceptional
- You may be required to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: While we are currently operating remotely, this role will have a 1-2 day/week in office requirement that will be updated as needed.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit our website: https://solink.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=183
Cover letters are great, but we see a lot of them so we’re going to spice it up. Since a big part of this role will be helping customers troubleshoot, we’re looking for people with great written and verbal communication skills. In your cover letter, we want you to tackle the following challenge:
- Explain step by step how to use a piece of tech that improves your life, and then explain its value.
Solink welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
START DATE: 09/12/2022