EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis has an opening for a DevSecops Cyber Security Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the cyber security of Cloud, our market-leading SaaS offering, across leading cloud providers and platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, etc. AMAZING!
The successful candidate will:
- Use various cloud providers’ services and features to secure the production environment
- Automate Security responses to commonly observed intrusions and threats
- Participate in maintaining compliance with security standards such as ISO 27001 and SOC II through review and improvements of the controls
- Prevent Cyber Security Incidents by implementing monitoring, detection solutions, and analysis of potential intrusions in the cloud environment
- Maintains current knowledge of OWASP and SANS Security Vulnerabilities and remediations
- Be on-call escalation path and provide 24x7 off-hours support from time to time
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Multi-cloud: Hands-on experience with at least 2 public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) security services & features
- Cloud Security: A strong understanding of
- Containerization: Docker/Kubernetes
- Willing to be on-call (roughly once a month…see policy posted above)
- Experience with Linux OS
- BIG PLUS! Experience with compliance standards such as SoC II, ISO 27001, GDPR
- Hands-on experience with securing micro-service architecture
- One or more of the following certifications: AWS Security Specialty, CompTIA Security+, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist
- Experience developing highly available systems and ensuring the robust replication of configuration information between redundant systems
- Familiarity with open-source software development culture and practices, including usage and licensing restrictions
- Proven ability to produce high-quality, robust code for critical and highly available systems
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, reliable contributor willing to mentor and transfer knowledge to both senior and junior members of the team
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/devsecops-cyber-security-engineer
START DATE: 09/08/2022