EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking enthusiastic developers that appreciate the challenge of building difficult features with C++ in this multi-threaded environment.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience writing highly reliable multi-threaded performance-oriented code in C & C++
- Skilled in working with high-performance/high-throughput systems
- Proficiency with Data Plane and Control Plane
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP
- Understanding with programming in Linux kernel space
- Familiarity with messaging protocols such as Kafka, MQTT or AMQP
- Practiced in implementing network security such as TLS
- Experience with high-performance storage interfaces such as NVMe
- Keen interest in software interactions with hardware
- Able to work independently with high-level guidance to achieve goals
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented to ensure designs meet requirements are easy to use for internal customers and built to high quality
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/senior-embedded-datapath-developer-c
START DATE: 09/08/2022