EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is seeking a Software Developer in Testing domain who will primarily be developing automation test frameworks and tools and automated test coverage.
- Enable testing and automation by developing features in tools, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance tools, frameworks, and infrastructure for team productivity and processes
- Automate tests in scripts running in a proprietary automation test framework
- Interact with a variety of hardware and software platforms, including in the cloud
- Improve product quality and usability by influencing the design and implementation of new features
- Develop into a subject matter expert; everyone on the team is vital to our success
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical QA role with development (coding/ scripting) experience
- 3+ years of experience with at least one programming language (e.g., TCL, Python, Java)
- 1+ year of experience with version control tools and build systems (e.g., svn, git, Jenkins)
- 1+ experience with microservices architecture and RESTful API design
- 1+ experience with Linux operating systems
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing test scripts, tools, and systems
- Hands-on experience with at least one cloud computing platform (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Highly skilled and good experience with creating and deploying container images in Docker and Orchestration environments (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities
- A positive attitude in the workplace and the ability to drive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/software-developer-testing
START DATE: 09/08/2022