EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Software Tooling Architect responsible for devising and driving the implementation of a cloud native tooling architecture used to plan, execute, package, and deliver the suite of certified software products.
This position requires proven skills in tooling and process related software development and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architected a wide range of in-house and commercial software tools and infrastructure.
- Deployed tools and process elements into an active global production software organization at scale.
- Collaborated with other members of the software tools development team and with stakeholders in the wider engineering organization.
Required skills and experience:
- Tools integration within the context of a rigorous safety related process environment such as ISO26262 or DO-178C
- Experience with cloud native tooling and integration
- High proficiency with container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with the range of tools used in embedded software development including compilers, linkers, build utilities (e.g., objdump, readelf)
- Understanding of core functionality and application of software products including RTOS and Hypervisor
- Analysis of team metrics & output to drive iterative improvements
- Preferred language is Python "libraries" include following packages: Mongoengine; Flask, Requests, Jinja2, Redis, Python-docx
- Familiarity with CICD (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.)
- MongoDB, Mongoengine, and MongoDB replica set experience is desirable
- Experience or understanding of tools qualification process and requirements, either gleaned in automotive (ISO-26262-8:2018 Clause 11), or in aerospace (DO-330) would be advantageous
- Jenkins pipeline operations
- Experience with VxWorks
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your new career with us today!
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/software-toolings-architect
START DATE: 09/14/2022