EMPLOYER: J.R. Brisson/Case Construction
A member of the Terapro group, J.R. Brisson Equipment Ltd. specializes in construction equipment and is a recognized leader in this sector. The company is known for its excellent service and expertise in excavation and snow removal with its line of CASE construction products. Our teams serve Ontario and Eastern Quebec. J.R. Brisson bases its reputation for excellence on world-class quality equipment and unbeatable personalized service.
we are currently looking for a parts advisor.
- Welcoming clients, identifying & responding to their needs;
- Offering information concerning warranties, pricing, parts quality, delivery times and payment methods;
- Submitting quotes, following-up with clients and closing sales;
- Filling-out internal supporting documents for all transactions (credits, invoices, work order, etc.);
- Contacting existing and new clients with information pertaining to promotions;
- Supporting the Service Department (supplying parts for technicians);
- Ensuring optimal product merchandising;
- Participating in inventory management;
- Handling product delivery and shipping & ensuring efficient organization of both;
- Efficiently maintaining workspaces;
- Respecting Health & Safety rules & regulations.
START DATE: Immediate