We are currently looking for Merchandisers with experience (preferred but not essential) in the Ottawa area representing top Cosmetics, Grocery and Electronics companies, as well as various other clients. Hours vary depending on clients needs.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients' merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with store & department managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours, doesn't mind some travel, and is self-motivated but loves working with a great support team.
- Setup and update shelving, displays, walls, etc. according to the planogram and instructions provided
- Plan and schedule store visits within assigned territory
- Communicate work schedule to support team members, when required
- Attend mandatory training, both online training and field training as required
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key in-store contacts
- Complete all shift reporting, including daily reports which will include photographs of completed asks. This reporting is completed online.
Be able to communicate and execute a variety of calls with stores. eg: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, etc.
- Relevant merchandising experience (preferred but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail, specifically understanding and executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills, with the abilty to multi task, and meet deadlines.
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm time frame - up to 30hrs per week
- Valid driver's license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable vehicle.
- Must be comfortable travelling from your region
- Computer savvy with access to a mobile device and internet, and the ability to take and submit photos of your work.
To Apply: Please send resumes to Michelle.Manninger@mosaic.com
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
START DATE: 10/10/2022