EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Design and execute test plans on Microservices architecture
- Team is responsible for writing telemetry connectors (multiple endpoints: API, network orchestrator, devices, domains, etc.)
- Create test data using automation
- Responsible for Setup, teardown, and run analysis on test data. Export to Kafka or Elasticsearch
- Build, engineer and run functional tests using state of the art tools
- Use Jenkins to trigger automated functional tests
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience writing functional tests
- 2+ years of running functional tests in a testing framework
- 3+ years experience with Python (Advanced concepts in Python and OOP)
- 1+ years experience with Kubernetes
- 1+ years of experience with Linux
- Good understanding and 2+ years experience creatingautomation Jenkins
- 1+ year of experience with AWS Cloud
- 1+ year of experience with Selenium
- 1+ year of experience with basic network protocols and technologies such as switching, routing, firewalls etc.
- 1+ year experience with Kafka or Elasticsearch
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/test-automation-engineer-toronto
START DATE: 09/28/2022