EMPLOYER: Novotech Technologies Corp.
Novotech is growing and we need more dynamic, energetic people passionate in the world of IoT to join our team. We are already a leader in the world of Industrial IoT, our products are used across North America in police cars, ambulances, on oil rigs, in ATMs, lottery machines and all sorts of technology in between.
If you like to tinker with hardware, love to investigate problems and are comfortable dealing with customers regularly, then drop us a line. We’d love to talk.
Here’s a bit about the job.
Here’s what you would be expected to do.
- Program or otherwise prepare product for deployment by applying configuration information as required by operations or engineering
- Warehouse work back up person
- Work at our Carp, Ontario location
We are looking for somebody with the following skillset.
- You must be legally able to work in Canada full-time.
- Familiarity with Windows driver installation, device manager, COM ports and terminal programs
- Comfortable with configuring routers using browser (HTML) based tools
- Ability to use terminal programs to communicate with products using AT commands
- Comfortable using custom programs to configure and update product
- General understanding of cellular products and/or willingness to learn
- Able to read manuals, follow instructions and develop procedures for updating product
- The ability to accurately interpret and explain company information and policy clearly both verbally and in writing
- Work with limited supervision but exercise judgement when to get senior team members involved
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Coordinate with warehouse to ensure shipping requirements and deadlines are met.
START DATE: 10/17/2022