EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Networks Operations Centre Manager, to lead the team monitoring products using hardware, software, and critical thinking to ensure rapid discovery and resolution.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide analysis and reports of each Managed Services Customers, the services provided, and assets managed.
- Manages the Network Operations Centre's email and ticket queue.
- Participates in the identification, review, and implementation of new service offerings to new and existing customers.
- Improves Network Operations Centre processes for Tiers 1 and 2 team, identifies, and implements cost savings opportunities where applicable.
- Provides technical guidance and support to NOC team members.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience interfacing with customers as well as managing and resolving technical issues in a NOC environment
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Experience with Windows, UNIX/Linux, Active Directory
- Knowledge of Database Management
- Experience with DVR’s, IP video or other CCTV related solutions
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification or CompTIA Network+ and A+
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/network-operations-centre-manager
START DATE: 10/19/2022