EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Technical Support Manager will be leading a team of Level 1-3 tech support specialists.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day support issues of the Customer Service team by ensuring resources are appropriately balanced for maximum efficiency.
- Help the team to prioritize external and internal client requests and issues and seek out opportunities to delineate and communicate effectively.
- Facilitate team problem solving when escalations occur and be the decision maker in critical situations.
- Interface clearly, consistently, and often with R&D and sales in the organization to ensure the role of the customer service team evolves as product updates, releases and initiatives are planned.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong background in customer support
- Experience in manager roles with recruitment, selection, hiring, employee engagement and performance reviews
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Proficient PC skills and related software applications
High competence in web systems, preferably experience in data reporting
Provided customer support on IP video/CCTV technology
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/technical-support-manager
START DATE: 10/19/2022