EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer to help build industry-leading product. We seek a candidate with a passion for renewable energy, smart homes, and EVs that is looking for a responsible and impactful company to grow with over the long-term.
- Design and develop analog, power, and digital electronics from schematic to PCB
- Collaborate with power, mechanical, firmware, test, and manufacturing engineers
- Own end to end circuit board electronics, from specification through to design, prototype, validation, and release to manufacturing
- Documentation of the different stages of the design
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience in electronics design
- Experience with analog, digital and mixed-signal electronic designs
- Experience with PCB layout and EMC optimization
- Experience with medium to high volume DFT and DFM
- Experience with Altium Designer / Nexus
- Proficiency with EE tools, including scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Embedded and Real Time systems, ISR, Clocks, GPIO
- Experience with one or more networking protocols, e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, CAN BUS is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Eligible to work in Canada
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/senior-electronics-engineer
START DATE: 10/20/2022