EMPLOYER: Stars Orthodontics
Stars Orthodontics is growing!
Our clinic is looking to hire a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who will be at the forefront of our clinic’s expansion.
Work setting: Dental Clinic
We are a reputable orthodontic clinic that offers premium orthodontic service with the latest digital technology.
Marketing Co-ordinator identifies market opportunities and advises on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising, sales promotion and distribution channels.
- Design & implement clinic’s comprehensive marketing plan & strategies
- Develop marketing agendas
- Manage clinic’s digital presence on website & social media platforms
- Put together promotion materials, programs & events
- Prepare & optimize marketing reports by collecting & analysing sales data
- Execute marketing campaigns across numerous channels
- Implement marketing & advertising campaigns
- Plan & execute new marketing initiatives
- Communicate with target audiences
- Assist in preparation of marketing brochures & collaterals
- Sourcing new sponsorship opportunities & manage patient’s relationships
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Client Focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Vacation pay
- Health care plan
- Uniform allowance
- Public transportation allowance
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years in marketing, business administration, management, communication or related field.
Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years of work experience in a marketing position from any field.
Computer & technology knowledge:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- Social Media Platforms
Salary: $35 an hour
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Schedule: Day shift / 38 hours per week
Who can apply:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada & Seniors.
How to apply:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613-232-4266 from 08:00 to 14:00
- Fax: 613-232-8864
- Mail & In person: from 08:00 to 14:00
239B Argyle Avenue
Ottawa, ON K2P 1B8
Apply now along with your resume!
START DATE: 10/31/2022