EMPLOYER: Firehouse Subs Ottawa
Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding experience? Are you looking for a position in a company that can provide career growth and opportunity? Our Firehouse Team Members assist with food preparation, portioning of food and serving customers.
Be Part time, full time & May be stay for a life time and be a Franchisee
If you love taking care of your Guests and the fast pace of food and beverage. Look no further - Advance your career and be on your leadership journey with Firehouse Subs!
- Provide excellent customer service while preparing food and fulfilling orders
- Compile orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Stock shelves, refrigerators
- Assist with opening/closing of the location
- Keep stations clean and replenished at all times
- Clean counters and tables
- Ensure adherence to all of Firehouse Subs Standards Policies and Procedures
- May perform other job duties as required
- Empty garbage
Qualifications and Skills:
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in the restaurant/food service industry an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoy working with others in a team setting
- Ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision
- Cash handling experience an asset
Firehouse Subs Team Members enjoy:
- Training and development opportunities
- 50%+ Discount on Meals!
- Strong focus on a safe and healthy work environment
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
- Competitive Wages!
- Friendly/Fun Environment!
Firehouse Subs is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
START DATE: 01/06/2023