EMPLOYER: MSi Corp
MSI Corp is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Call Centre Customer Service team.
Rate: $17-$19/hour plus monthly incentives
Do you have customer service experience? Love opportunities to make more money? Do you want to work from home? If you thought yes to any of those questions then MSi could be the place for you! You can work remotely as long as you can work independently, meet key performance indicators and achieve sales. There is the possibility of remote work after training and/or probation period is completed.
If you are customer-service-minded, flexible with shifts, patient and professional, love to communicate with people – then please submit an application! Our five cores values at MSi are: Focus, Accountability, Agility, Integrity and Positivity – if you demonstrate those values daily then you are someone we would love to get on board.
Apply now and tell us your story. Explain why you are the one for MSi Corp. Come be developed with new skills and knowledge. Grow with us.
To aid you in becoming a fantastic Customer Service Representative, we have a 4 week in class training program, followed by 2 weeks of Academy Bay, which will set you up with everything you need to be successful.
What your role will be:
As a vital member of our Call Centre Team, the Customer Service Representative fulfills a critical role within our organization as the first point of contact for customers regarding existing and/or new services. You will be an essential player in taking care of our customers, responding to their needs and proactively selling Bell Canada’s product portfolio over the telephone, to aid our clients in growing their customer base.
What you will be doing:
By demonstrating your passion for superior customer service, your problem-solving abilities, and your knowledge of products and services you will handle inbound and outbound calls with clients and offer them personalized solutions. Your self-directed, performance-oriented approach will allow you to resolve customer inquiries while actively listening and ensuring first-call resolution.
This is a full-time position, which operates on a shift basis between the hours of Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Saturday 7:30 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. Weekends are rotational.
To be successful in this role, the following is required:
- Fluently Bilingual (English and French) required
- Problem solver and detail-oriented
- Positive and Enthusiastic attitude
- Dynamic interpersonal, negotiating and judgement skills
- Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
- Ability to respond quickly to customer calls / high-volume call center in a courteous and knowledgeable manner
- Strong keyboarding skills and knowledge of PC navigation and Microsoft Office products
- Shift flexibility and willingness to work overtime as required
- Attendance and punctuality is imperative
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we have to offer:
- Benefits (Medical, dental, life insurance, travel insurance, long term disability coverage, employee health spending account)
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly Performance-based Incentives and Rewards plus Hype Program (Awarded Daily, Weekly, and Monthly!)
- Working as a vendor for Canada's #1 Telecommunication Company
- Opportunities for career growth, development, and promotions
- Safe Work Environment with dedicated workstations and equipment.
- Sports Teams (Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball)
- Quarterly Team Events (Paint night, Bowling, Mini Putt)
NOTE: A pre-employment background check is required.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
In order to protect the health of our team, applicants, and community, we are currently providing a remote interview process. At our physical locations, sanitization, disinfecting & cleaning procedures are in place.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
START DATE: 11/28/2022