EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for aSystem Application Manager to work on an exciting opportunity that would take your career to the next level!
You will be managing the development of IT applications to enhance the efficiencies of the business and automate core activities across the whole IT application suite.
- Lead role in managing Business Analysts, Developers and Project Managers supporting IT Applications for all functional areas of the company
- Leads and supervise staff and coordinate activities related to software applications design and development
- Will from time to time, develop and maintain software and interfaces for use throughout the organization using SAP, SalesForce and Informatica related developments
- Oversee, lead, and participate in the complete software development life cycle of applications, including the gathering of feedback from end-users for continuous quality improvement
- Oversee and facilitate communication between designers and analysts with respect to application development and implementation
- Provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems
- Maintain and upgrade systems and applications
- Work with the VP Operations / Director Information Technology ensure that operational priorities are aligned with strategic objectives of the company
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years in the management industry
- 5 years of extensive experience with Salesforce – knowledge of application architecture
- Extensive experience with SQL reporting and Tableau
- Effective communications skills – written and verbal
- Experience with Informatica or MuleSoft
- SharePoint 2019
- Experience with cloud (AWS preferred)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at:
START DATE: 11/14/2022