EMPLOYER: Saand Inc
Our company Saand Inc. is searching for experienced candidates for the position of bilingual customer service representative. Please take some time to review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
- Considers each customer contact as an opportunity to encourage participation in our products offered by our company
- Maintains basic familiarity with our glass products, applications, pricing, warranties, sales policies and procedures
- Effectively manage workload in order to deliver timely service on credit requests, and other services,
- Works with internal team to resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction
- Proper use of response codes and help-text
- Uses a consultative approach to address customer inquiries
- Enters customers’ orders with a high level of accuracy, processes customer returns received via multiple media, credits as requested
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed to assure positive customer relations are maintained
Qualifications for bilingual customer service representative
- High school or College Diploma ( or equivalent)
- Proven experience as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Representative, or similar.
- Experience using both languages (English in a professional capacity is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
- Solid awareness of your skill set and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
- Professional, courteous, and adaptable, with active listening skills
- Understanding or Knowledge of glass would be an asset
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy with a sense of urgency
- Excellent intuitive, analytical and problem-solving skills and follow up skills
- Ability to execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stittsville, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
START DATE: 11/28/2022