Job Description- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Micronostyx is committed to providing Canadians with innovative and reliable products for Microbiology and Speciality Diagnostic testing. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our customer care team.
The right person for this job will need to assist customers with incoming inquiries, provide customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. They will be the first line to resolve customer requests via phone, email, mail, or social media.
Objectives of this Role:
- Process customer orders in a detailed and timely manner
- Reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling/emailing.
- Assist with refunds, exchanges or directing phone calls and emails to the appropriate departments.
- They may be asked to assist in other departments or special projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service
- College or University Degree is an asset
- Must be Bilingual in French and English (Oral, Reading, Writing)
- Ability to work with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Traverse Open Systems an asset
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
START DATE: 11/15/2022