EMPLOYER: Glow College of Artistic Design
We are looking for an experienced Fashion Designer that is eager to share their Illustration and Garment Construction (Sewing) skills and knowledge with students.
Two (2) positions available including both Fashion Design and Garment Construction. If you possess either one of these skills and the below qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Must have successfully completed any Fashion Design Diploma program or Fashion Illustration training in Mixed Media and/or Digital Illustration from an approved Canadian or U.S.A College
- Must have successfully completed a sewing training program from an approved Canadian or U.S.A College for Garment Construction Instructor
- Minimum two (2) years current, relevant work experience
- For Garment Construction Instructor, must possess five (5) years sewing experience
- One (1) year adult teaching experience an asset, but not currently teaching elsewhere
- Fluent English skills
- Personable traits and nurturing nature.
- Must reside close to the campus as this is an in-person course
Job Type: Freelance/Casual
Salary: $20.00 an hour
- Day shift or evening shift
- Option for weekend classes
- 4 hour shift
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Work Location: On campus at GLOW College - 89A Montréal Rd, Vanier, ON K1L 6E8
START DATE: 01/16/2023