EMPLOYER: Imperuim Specter Group LTD
- Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Check food before it is served to customers
- Control and minimize waste
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedures
- Prepares ingredients by following recipes; slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring, whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste; and plating meals.
- Completes hot meal preparation by grilling, sautéing, roasting, frying, and broiling ingredients and assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
- Coordinates daily food supply inventory for cafeteria. Submits order to supervisor.
- Assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday, and theme menus in collaboration with supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of cafeteria services during absence of supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment, food storage, and work areas.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules and dishwashing/pot washing as needed.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Implements suggestions within parameter of position and refers more complex concerns to supervisor.
- Instructs personnel in use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining work area.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
- Minimum two (2) years of hospital, institutional, or restaurant cooking experience to include food preparation
- Current food handler’s card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- Familiar with point-of-sale computers and software
- Comfortable using a computer, navigating Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook Email
- High school diploma or GED
START DATE: 01/15/2023