EMPLOYER: Bell Technical Solutions
(Regular / Part-Time)
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of a Field Service Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell’s home phone, internet and Fibe TV.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES?
• To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
• Install, repair and maintain Bell’s most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
• Promote Bell services and products
• Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
• Troubleshoot complex telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
• Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TECHNICIAN?
• G2 driver’s license or higher
• Ability to distinguish colours
• Work in all weather conditions
• Ability to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high
• Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Flexible to work 48 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
• Strong written and verbal communications
NICE TO HAVE
• Education in Electric/Electronics/Electro Mechanics
• Experience working in a trades position
• Strong customer service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Paid Training & Tools
• Option to receive commission on sales
• Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
• Guaranteed Hours
• Union Membership
• Immigration Support For Foreign Employees
• Internal Career Advancements within Bell Solutions Techniques and Bell affiliates
• Company provided Smartphone and Laptop
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday (8:00am – 9:00pm) Saturday and Sunday (8:00am – 7:00pm)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
START DATE: 01/01/2023