EMPLOYER: Osgoode Properties
About Osgoode Properties:
A commitment to delivering consistently high customer service levels has earned Osgoode a unique reputation in the industry. Our team of professionals promptly responds to tenant concerns and needs, with sensitivity and flexibility. Osgoode’s pride of ownership is reflected in the proactive care and maintenance programs performed on every property. The attention to detail is evident in the cleanliness and overall condition of the building exteriors, landscaping, common areas and suites. At Osgoode Properties we are continually investing in our people and communities to provide our residents with the greatest rental home value available.
Reporting to the Building Manager, the Cleaner is responsible for the day-to-day cleaning and upkeep of the residential building. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and completing all cleaning activities to improve the reliability, safety and quality of the building. Ensures that work is completed on time, to high standards and that all safety protocols are always followed. A polished and professional approach to customer service is beneficial in maintaining the Osgoode Properties’ corporate image. As a proactive individual, you will respond to all emergencies and tenant requests promptly and efficiently while performing routine cleaning of common areas and external surroundings
Requirements for success:
- Experience in performing janitorial duties
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the field
- Ability to assist with painting, minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs
- Conversant with Fire Safety Regulations and computerized security systems
- Experience in dealing with sub-contractors and trades people
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communications skills in English and/or French
- Ability to work unsupervised and work as part of a team
- Must provide clean criminal record check
- Light to medium duty work required, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Your new roles and responsibilities:
- Ensures the upkeep of the building and surrounding grounds including but not limited to corridors, lobbies, stairwells, laundry rooms, storage areas and vacated apartments
- Removes garbage daily and completed litter picks on the property
- Responds in a timely manner to building cleaning requests and emergencies
- Cleans turnover suites
- Maintains inventory of cleaning supplies and provides regular updates to Building Manager
- Assists with snow removal of all exterior building walkways and stairwells
- Reports required suite repairs and maintenance requirements to the Building Manager
- Works positively with other employees of Osgoode Properties
- Maintains a pleasant, friendly, and secure place for residents to live
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or with the following link : Recruitment (adp.com)
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive salary and benefits.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those only those under consideration will be contacted.
START DATE: 01/03/2023