EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a new graduate or upcoming graduate to work on a massive structured and real-time data set.
In this FANTASTIC role you will have the opportunity to analyze customer patterns and provide impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve business outcomes
- Identify internal and external data sources
- Optimize data mining, validation, and analysis tasks
- Develop and apply data models and algorithms to data sets
- Test models to ensure data accuracy
Required skills and experience:
- Technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with AWS, sage maker, and GCP
- Experience with Linux
- Oracle Database
- Security Analytics background
- Experience with Snowflake is a bonus
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/data-scientist-3
START DATE: 12/13/2022