EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
Are you ready to try something new!
HTG is looking for an Embedded Network Software Developer to develop and test network features in a Linux environment. Your expertise in Python and C will be used to develop languages that are required to build features to help improve the network performance.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an embedded C software developer in telecom systems, need to have experience writing real-time code on a real-time operating system
- 2 to 3 years of experience developing Python code that has some error checking, the ability to Script but also check that the script was successfully executed
- 2 to 3 years of experience worked on developing at least one L3 protocol and know it extremely well (MPLS, BGP, OSPF)
- 3 years of experience with Linux or RTOS or Unix
- 2+ years of experience with multi-threading
- 2+ years of experience with Rest API
- Experience with networking RFCs
- Experience with switch/router platform operating systems
- Understanding and exposure to Yang modeling for configuration monitoring
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/embedded-network-software-developer
START DATE: 01/12/2023