EMPLOYER: PARTS FOR TRUCKS INC
Are you looking to expand your mechanical knowledge and grow your skill set?
Do you thrive in an environment that offers a variety of responsibilities?
Do you value a collaborative and safe workplace?
FIND YOUR DRIVE at Parts for Trucks as a 310T Truck & Coach Technician.
We are seeking trained and experienced individuals to join our team in Ottawa.
Day & Evening shifts available
- Repair and maintain all makes of heavy-duty trucks, trailers, buses, and petroleum tanks.
- Perform vehicle inspections, test, and diagnose mechanical problems.
- Adjust or replace parts on mechanical, electronic, and electrical systems, including brakes, steering, suspension, and lighting.
- Report to Shop Foreperson on the status of assigned jobs, confirm findings, and determine repair or replacement of parts. Complete work orders to describe work performed.
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a clean work area.
- Licensed or Apprentice Truck & Coach or Trailer Technician preferred.
- Licensed Automotive Technician with interest in heavy duty trucks are also desirable.
- Good manual dexterity, versatility of skills, and capable of performing intermittent heavy lifting.
- Valid Class G license and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Safety training appropriate to the trade, along with an aptitude for learning new technology.
Parts for Trucks is a leading distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in Eastern Canada, operating 17 sales / warehouse outlets and 5 service centres throughout the region. We supply parts, truck-mounted equipment, and repair service to customers across all areas of the trucking industry.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including group benefits, a retirement savings plan, safety allowance, tool allowance, employee assistance program, training, growth opportunities and stable employment. Wages are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Check us out at www.partsfortrucks.com/find-your-drive or send your resume to:
Parts for Trucks
1621 Michael Street, Ottawa
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Parts for Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and are committed to equitable hiring practices.
START DATE: 01/23/2023