EMPLOYER: NCH Canada Inc.
Chem-Aqua Services is looking for a motivated field technician who will be responsible for travelling to commercial properties in order to perform on-site cleaning of a variety of HVAC systems and equipment.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
- Loading company service vehicle with equipment and supplies;
- Driving of company service vehicle;
- Cleaning of HVAC equipment (cooling towers, heat exchangers, chillers. etc.);
- Use of hand tools, application and material handling equipment;
- Communication with crew members, site contacts, and administrative staff;
- Taking before/after pictures of cleanings and complete job paperwork/reports;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Monitoring, maintenance, and housekeeping of equipment, materials and supplies;
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Bilingual (French/English) is preferred.
- Possess a valid G Class Driver's License.
- Travel and work across Canada as required (expenses paid by company).
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Overtime as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education an asset).
- Some mechanical aptitude.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and reliability.
- Ability to work independently and with a two-person crew.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times when representing the company.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Hours: Varied, could be up to 60hrs during busy season.
- Work with pressure washers, foamers, hand tools, chemical materials, etc.
- Work both indoors and outdoors.
- Required to work at heights and in inclement weather (rain, snow, heat, cold, etc.).
- Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs), walking, standing, climbing, repetitive work required regularly.
- Use of personal protection equipment will be required (e.g. safety boots, respirator, etc.)
- Comply with all NCH Canada Inc. policies and procedures.
Here's what we will provide
- Added commission pay on jobs
- A great team
- Safe and positive work environment
- Benefits and other incentives
- Full training on all our requirements, regulations and any equipment that would be used
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want the security of being part of a strong, established company, apply today! We invite you to visit our website at www.chemaquaservices.com
NCH Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation during our recruitment process for applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment or interview process please let us know once we contact you.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
Benefits:Company pension; Dental care; Discounted or free food; Employee assistance program; Extended health care; Life insurance; Vision care
Supplemental pay types:Commission pay; tiered pay-scale
START DATE: 02/13/2023