EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for an Embedded Software Developer preferably new grads,to join our team. This candidate will be part of a dynamic team environment, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in optical and data network solutions.
You will be working on a project that plays critical roles in our network solutions and help build upon our innovative technology.
You will also challenge yourself and others by bringing fresh ideas to new challenges and leading by example.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on latest technology innovations to deliver new levels of scale, flexibility, and programmability across three comprehensive networking layers for customizable service delivery over any distance.
- Design and develop software written in C/C++ for Layer 2 and 3 Networking features.
- Design and develop automation software written in Python.
- Participate in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, prototyping, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Play a key role in crafting, developing, testing, deploying, and improving network software.
- Write software which runs on an embedded Linux platform.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with hardware, software and others to root cause and address.
Required skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience with C/C++ (open to all levels of seniority)
- 1+ years of L3 feature development with protocols such as MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS
- 1+ years of experience with Rest API
- Experience in designing and developing automation software written in Python
- Experience working with Linux-based developer tools and debugging environment such as GNU, GCC, GDB, Insight
- Experienced with Real-Time Embedded Linux
- Understanding and exposure to NBI such as CLI, SNMP, YANG, Netconf, gRPC
- Experience with Segment routing
- Experience with networking RFCs
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Start your exciting new career with us today!
Apply on-line at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/embedded-software-developer-new-g
START DATE: 02/07/2023