EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a BilingualCyber Security Teaching Assistant who has background in Networking, IT Security, and Vulnerability Management. This is a golden opportunity to work closely with a professor and learn from the best. If you are passionate about teaching students who are driven by success, then this is the right role for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Will work in collaboration with the program professor.
- Be prepared to teach class in the case of instructor absence.
- Performs administrative duties in a timely manner; attendance, midterm and final grades entered as required and attends scheduled campus and College-wide faculty meetings.
- Report any student failures and progress reports and update course marks.
- Promptly contacts students who have missed classes and documents contact in the learning management system. Supporting students in lab and assignment completion.
- Knows and supports College catalogue and program-specific academic policies; complies with all academic and regulatory policies.
- Demonstrates continued professional development and maintains qualifications through ongoing education.
Required skills and experience:
- Bilingual French and English is mandatory
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Operator/Analyst, or related discipline
- 2+ years’ industry experience as teaching assistant
- Knowledge of Network Security, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management and Assessments
- Knowledge of scripting and automation with Bash, PowerShell and Python
- Knowledge of Network and Security Protocols, TCP/IP, OSI Models, HTTP(S)
- Proven experience in Networking, Windows 2012 and above, Linux, Cisco routers, switches, and Firewalls
- Proven experience in Windows Active Directory, LDAP Network administration knowledge in DNS, VPN, Load Balancing, LAN, WAN, VLAN
- Certifications in CompTIA Security +, CCNA Security, MS Windows Server 2012, Linux, or CYSA+ are highly desirable
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse adult populations
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Knowledge of online Learning Management System (LMS) is considered an asset
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying at: https://jobs.hightechgenesis.com/o/bilingual-cyber-security-teaching-assistant
START DATE: 02/14/2023