EMPLOYER: Hansen Lawn & Gardens Ltd.
Hansen Lawn & Gardens Is Hosting A Job Fair Thursday March 2nd!
Date: Thursday, March 2nd, 2023
Time: 7 AM - 12 PM
Where: 2729 Stevenage Drive, Unit 2. Ottawa, ON K1G 3N2
Positions Available: Lawn Technicians, Soft Landscape Technicians, Gardeners, & Construction Labour positions.
No need to RSVP or have an appointment. We hope to see you there!
Life at Hansen:
- A positive and inclusive work environment
- Help and guidance on your path and education in the landscape industry
- The opportunity for year round employment
- The use of cutting edge technology to enhance your work experience
- Competitive wages and options for health benefits and retirement plans
What you need to have:
- A full G driver's license with a clear driving abstract.
- A positive, self motivating, and team oriented attitude.
- Ability to be self-directed after being given oral and/or written direction/instructions.
- Work and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically fit and able to deal with long hours and weather conditions.
- Good oral communication skills
- Reading, writing, and comprehension of documents and instruction
Winner of the Awards of Distinction ‘Employer of the year’
Great Place to Work® certified
We are a Design, Build, Maintain landscape company. Hansen was founded in 1988 and since then we have taken a leading role in the landscaping industry by providing quality, professional and reliable service to all our clients. We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff and the high-quality work we produce.
Our Core Values
Team Work - Working together to achieve company success through team goals
Respect - Recognizing that my decisions affect myself, my teammates, the company, and our community
The Pursuit of Excellence - Moving with the mindset, intention, and sincere effort for continuous improvements of myself and others
START DATE: 04/01/2023