EMPLOYER: High Tech Genesis
High Tech Genesis is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will work on end-end product development on product line of measurement devices. You will work with stakeholders, mechanical engineers, and firmware development team to develop new products and bring them to market.
Be a part of a team that encourages work life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do!
- Deriving system technical requirement that meet or exceed market requirement specifications and scoping engineering deliverables from specification.
- Communicating cross-functional requirement and work packages at a technical level to the team.
- Designing, developing, and effectively integrating electronic systems and solutions, including hardware design.
- Identifying, developing, and delivering engineering solutions that are on-spec, on-cost and on schedule.
- Carrying out diagnostic, calibration, and test-driven development.
- Facilitating and assisting in firmware and software debugging and development.
- Liaising effectively with both internal and external customers to provide technical support as well as collating feedback and technical requirement.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with electronics, schematics, and PCB layouts. Including experience with various design architectures
- 3+ years of experience with Hardware, Electronics, and Microcontroller Systems
- 2+ years of demonstratable experience with end-to-end new product development, from concept to launch, in a team environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics or Equivalent
- Experience with / a background in applying principles of physics and wave interaction, and/or background in instrumentation design in particular ultrasonic flow or level measurement
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Proficient with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Visual Basic and Python. (to assist Firmware Development and Debugging)
- You are a self-starter, resourceful and driven to deliver great results
- Proactive; able to attack problems and company goals with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good communication skills; able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members, including to the reporting manager and team in the United Kingdom
- Desire to learn new technology and tools
- Passion for hardware and electronics
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Begin your exciting career with us by applying on-line at:
START DATE: 02/15/2023