EMPLOYER: Tom Harrison Insurance Agency Ltd - Desjardins Insurance
Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is an opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include to responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales, retail sales associate or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Property and Casualty licence (OTL licence) - preferred/must be able to obtain. We will provide training and materials to help obtain this
- Ability to manage and grow social media account/marketing
These positions are with an independent contractor agent this is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents' employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
START DATE: 03/01/2023