Expographiq is looking for a team player with people and project management skills. Is it you?
Our Project Coordinator works on multiple concurrent projects requiring coordination with customers, internal staff, subcontractors, and suppliers. As Project Coordinator, you will ensure the regular and timely follow-up of project activities from design through to implementation and project wrap-up. You will review materials, proofs and submissions before client review. You will bring initiative and expertise to ensure that projects meet functional requirements and quality standards. You will ensure that projects are delivered to happy clients - on time and within scope and budget.
You will report to our Vice-President of Operations, liaise with our Director of Client Service and interact with clients as required.
- Prepare and manage project-related correspondence and communications to ensure clear understandings and expectations and identify the client’s needs and deliverables throughout the project.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and schedules. Adjust plans and schedules to reflect evolving client requirements and changes in scope (as required).
- Acts as the primary internal point of contact for project-related information. Reviews & authorizes all documentation as it relates to the project.
- Manages and disseminates information to Expographiq’s Client Service, production team and client, where appropriate.
- Analyses, reviews and manages any changes requested by the client, client service or production, ensuring budgets and delivery are respected. Inspects all products before delivery to ensure client expectations have been met.
- Monitor all project activities and proactively identify any potential problems/issues (ie, scheduling and budget conflicts, quality issues &/or client expectations).
- Maintain detailed data on project progression to provide ongoing status reporting, facilitate post-delivery evaluations and coordinate invoicing.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders (client, staff, subcontractors…etc.) to promote teamwork and long-term client relations.
- Follow company processes and procedures and look for ways to improve the quality of work and the client experience.
You should have a college diploma (or equivalent work experience) in Project Management, Marketing Communications, or Graphic or Industrial Design. A recognized Project Management certification and training would be an asset.
Ideally, you have a minimum of 2-3 years managing projects in a custom fabrication, marketing or creative agency environment. Experience coordinating projects within the museum, events and trade show sectors would be an asset.
You are a professional, reliable, open-minded team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You are adaptable and manage change with ease. You can take charge and be in control. You think, work and communicate effectively. You take the job seriously while carrying a great sense of humour. You are comfortable working with Microsoft tools and open to embracing new technologies.
Your Hours and Pay:
This is a permanent, full-time position in our office, Monday to Friday. As our Project Coordinator, you will earn between $50,000 and $65,000, depending on your experience, capabilities and accomplishments.
Like all our full-time employees, you will receive the following:
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Life insurance
• Vision care
• Wellness program
• On-site parking
Expographiq is well known for designing, building and installing cultural and corporate experiences in Ottawa, across Canada and worldwide. Ever been to the Crazy Kitchen at the Canada Science and Technology Museum? We have done that and so much more for the past 40 years. Believe it or not, we’ve also worked with Ripley’s Museum.
Working at Expographiq will allow you to be involved in some of the most exciting and unusual projects imaginable, including museum exhibits, custom trade show booths and branded spaces.
Our close-knit, hardworking team has built a well-earned reputation for innovation and quality by working closely and collaboratively with museums, marketing agencies, design firms, public institutions, government departments and charitable foundations.
As our Project Coordinator, you would be a key team member and enjoy opportunities for personal and professional growth and acquiring new skills. Supportive management and experienced colleagues will have your back.
Think this job is for you?
Please send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to
START DATE: 03/06/2023