EMPLOYER: Louis W. Bray Construction Limited
Louis W Bray Construction is a family-owned and operated Heavy Civil General Contractor, but we are more than just your regular heavy civil construction company. Bray was founded based on mutual respect across the organization. We continue to foster the family atmosphere that Louis started. Our employees never feel like a number or another cog in the wheel. Each and every employee is an integral part of the organization. We work together, we play together, and we get involved together.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, health & dental benefits, an RRSP matching program, and a culture that revolves around employee development and promotion from within.
Learn more here: https://lwbray.com/why-us/
Anticipated Start Date: April- May 2023
Concrete Labourer $22-$32/hr depending on experience
- Chipping concrete and concrete removal.
- Using powered tools such as Jackhammers.
Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades.
- Mixing, pouring and spreading concrete, asphalt, or gravel.
- Performing rough framing and finishing freshly poured concrete.
- Digging, spreading and levelling dirt and gravel May tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Performing a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, such as removing forms from set concrete, and other related tasks
- Adhere to the company’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to successfully complete safety training as required on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to do physical labour and lift up to 23kg ( 50lbs)
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Concrete experience and previous carpentry experience are assets.
- Familiarity with bridge formwork/construction would be an asset.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Available to work Monday to Friday from 7 am - 5 pm. ( evenings and weekends may be needed)
START DATE: 04/01/2023