EMPLOYER: MOVATI Athletic
Join the Facilities team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy.
We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Facility Technician plays a very important role. We hold pride on our clean, aesthetically pleasing facilities for any visitor who walks in our doors, and our Facility Technician helps deliver on that first impression. Your typical workday will include keeping our club looking its very best, which also includes ensuring our equipment is fully functioning and working so our members are able to reach their fitness goals.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you about, so here it goes:
- Ensures all building assets are promptly and safely maintained, in a timely manner, including both repair and preventive maintenance; electrical, audio, video, pools, plumbing, painting, HVAC, grounds & maintenance
- Responsible for delivery and completion of routine building maintenance, preventive maintenance, and annual building inspections
- Actively assists with troubleshooting and investigating building operating/fitness system outages. Prepares return to service action plans
- Obtains quotes and serves as the point of contact for external contractors. Provides direction upon arrival and verifies work completed prior to departure
- Strict adherence to Health and Safety practices and procedures to ensure the safety of all. Ensures that all areas of the club within your scope are maintained in a healthy, safe, sanitary, and timely manner
- Community College Certificate as a Class II Building Environmental Systems Operator, licensed trades certificate or equivalent an asset
- Three (3) years of continuous experience in operation and maintenance of building systems
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Systems, and BAS
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification and prior knowledge of pool operations preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, complimentary membership, free uniform, flexible scheduled hours, and ongoing training to help ensure you are always learning. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 3 months of employment.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
START DATE: 03/15/2023