EMPLOYER: Drake International
Shipping Desk Agent (part time)
- Greet and provide courteous service to customers regarding their orders, returns and any other needs;
- Produce and prepare documentation related to the shipment of customer orders;
- Ensure the smooth internal exchange of information related to customer orders, mainly between the shipping counter and the shipping department;
- Ensure communications with our customers, through professional exchanges (via telephone, email and fax);
- Perform data entry and information research in the various computer systems;
- Ensure accurate invoicing and perform daily balancing of the day;
- Produce and process various reports, as well as perform various clerical tasks, as requested by his/her superior.
- Completed high school diploma, an asset if you have a college education;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service, including monetary transactions with clients;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office software and Google environment;
- A strong asset if you are comfortable with warehouse management software (WMS).
Terms and conditions of employment:
- Fluency in French and English;
- Part time: be available from Monday to Friday ideally between 10:00/10:30 AM to 2:00/2:30 PM to complete 20 to 24 hours per week;
- Free parking and easy access to our branch by bus.
START DATE: 03/22/2023