EMPLOYER: Chartwell Retirement Residences
If you enjoy interacting with others, are caring and passionate about serving the most respected demographic of the Canadian population and love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences, please consider joining Chartwell. Here, we are dedicated to fulfilling our vision of Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families and each other, and inspired to deliver an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) in a Retirement Residence provides professional nursing care to residents and as required will supervise the activities and provide direction to Care Workers as defined by the College of Nurses Standard of Practice.
- Love using your clinical nursing skills and knowledge to make a positive difference
- Love caring for the most respected demographic of the Canadian population
- Love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in making people's lives better for our residents, their families and our employees
- Grow your career at Chartwell where many of our Health and Wellness Managers and our Corporate Care Support Team have begun their careers as Registered Practical Nurses.
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Your professionalism: a certificate from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) and be a member in good standing, along with love, respect and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you get to do:
- Build meaningful relationships
- Use your skills to support resident assessment and implementation of individualized care plans
- Provide guidance to Care Workers to meet our resident's needs
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Learn everyday!
START DATE: 04/05/2023