EMPLOYER: Chartwell Retirement Residences
If you enjoy interacting with others, are caring and passionate about serving the most respected demographic of the Canadian population and love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences, please consider joining Chartwell. Here, we are dedicated to fulfilling our vision of Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families and each other, and inspired to deliver an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME LINES AVAILABLE
As a Guest Attendant you will be responsible to provide personal care and other high-quality services to the residents in accordance with their health care needs. You can enjoy growing your career and be a part of a dedicated team that positively impacts the lives of the residents.
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell
- Love to create a care relationship based on trust and respect
- Love seeing people's reactions when they are WOWed
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career as a Guest Attendant
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Learn everyday!
START DATE: 04/05/2023