EMPLOYER: Chartwell Retirement Residences
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
As an Unregulated Care Provider (UCP) you will be responsible to provide direct personal care and other high-quality services to the residents in accordance with their health care needs.
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME LINES AVAILABLE
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell
- Love to create a care relationship based on trust and respect
- Love seeing people's reactions when they are WOWed
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career as Not-Guest Attendant
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Learn everyday!
START DATE: 04/05/2023