EMPLOYER: Compass Group Canada
Start Date: April 1st, 2023
Status: Part Time
Schedule: Evenings, Weekends, Events, & Holidays
Location: TD Place Stadium/Lansdowne Live, 1015 Bank Street, Ottawa ON
- Support your favourite teams and be apart of an awesome environment
- Discount off team merchandise
- Discount off meals while on shift
- Exclusive company WorkPerks
We are so excited to have sports and entertainment back in Ottawa for the 2023 season! We are looking for amazing staff to bring energy and great customer service skills to fans returning to TD Place Stadium. Help us cheer on the Ottawa Redblacks!
Prepares food in accordance with applicable corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, pre-cook and/or cook food products as directed.
- Prepare "mise en place" (setting in place of foods, garnishes, sauces, dishes, cutlery, etc) and other products as required for high volume production.
- Clean kitchen equipment after use according to health and safety policies and procedures.
- Label, date, store and rotate food and beverage products in appropriate storage areas.
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate operational departments.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Cooks? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a restaurant cook or prep cook.
- Food Safety Certification required.
- Certificate from a recognized cooking school.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
START DATE: 05/01/2023