EMPLOYER: Le Moulin de Provence Inc
BAKER / BAKER Trainee
Looking for motivated team players to join our staff of talented people!
Permanent full time and temporary part-time positions available.
Information About Who We Are
For over two decades, Le Moulin de Provence has provided freshly baked French pastries, artisan bread, coffee, and bistro fare to residents and visitors to the Nation capital of Canada in an open community atmosphere.
Why Join Us
- We provide a safe work environment and adhere to strict health protocols;
- We offer flexible hours over a 7-day work week; and
- We are committed to provide a stimulating and positive environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a Baker with academic training in a vocational school. Production of artisan bread by hand using a traditional European method. and/or
Trainee: No previous experience required but must be highly motivated, fine motor skills, capacity to stand during long hours and to lift 20 kg bags of flour.
- Shape and roll by hand special breads, baguettes, rolls, pizza and danishes as per house recipes and/or customers’ special requests;
- Able to use machinery, proofer, rolling mill, floor oven; and bake products produced;
- Knowledge and strict application of health and security standards;
- Rigour in the production of goods of exceptional quality and standards.
Conditions of employment
- Knowledge of French and/or English language
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Salary $16 to $18 an hour, 20 to 44 hours per week maximum over a 7-day work week, day, evening and night shifts. Work schedule to be determined.
START DATE: 07/11/2023