As North America’s largest provider of Security Services, more than 300,000 employees have built a solid and rewarding career at Securitas.
What a company stands for is just as important as what it offers.
Our values have helped us build and grow Securitas into a world leader in security services: Integrity. Vigilance. Helpfulness.
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated Security Guards who are able to maintain a professional composure in dealing with unusual circumstances, while also delivering high quality customer service.
It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively at various social levels.
Bilingualism is an asset but not required.
As a Security Professional, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at the assigned client site, as well as ensuring the safety of client property and personnel.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsible in all situations.
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations
- Ensuring that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements in accordance with client standards.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL (FRENCH & ENGLISH)
- MUST have Ontario Guard License
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED
- On Call
- Must be available to work last minute shifts
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Minimum 1 year Security experience is an asset
- Ability to stand and walk complete foot patrol for long periods of time
Securitas Canada celebrates diversity and we welcome and encourage applications from the four designated groups; namely women, aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact recruiting.
Meet these requirements? Please apply IMMEDIATELY - we look forward to speaking with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $19.90 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- French (required)
- Ontario Guard License (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
START DATE: 07/25/2023