EMPLOYER: HealthCraft Products
Amazon and Online Sales Manager
Business: Home Medical Assistive Products Manufacturer
Who we are:
HealthCraft Group is a leading Canadian based designer and manufacturer of fall prevention safety solutions for loved ones at risk of a fall in their living space. You will find our products worldwide in over 25 countries helping millions of loved ones daily to protect and extend their potential. Put simply, we are on a mission to make every space a safer place. This position provides an opportunity to work for one of Canada’s top companies in home health care products.
Where we are heading:
HealthCraft is in growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in. We are searching for an Amazon and Online Sales Manager who will take on the challenge of rapidly growing our online, direct-to-consumer revenue and experience. Buckle up, the position is fast paced and demanding with expectations that you fit and thrive within our nurtured HealthCraft culture which we curate and protect. Come to work every day knowing that what you do matters. HealthCraft changes lives, let it change yours. If you think you fit and have grit, continue reading.
We are seeking an Amazon and Online Sales Manager who is passionate about digital commerce. The Amazon and Online Sales Manager is a strategic, customer-centric marketer who can turn a problem into an opportunity. The Sales Manager is driven, eager to learn and grow and feasts on data to make informed decisions. The Amazon and Online Sales Manager reports to the Online Channel Manager and works collaboratively with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Team and external partners. This is a job that you can feel good about at the end of every day.
• A forensic problem solver who keeps looking until you find the answer • Constantly learning and elevating yourself • Highly organized, detailed and disciplined • A demonstrated team player who wants to come to work each day to contribute and know what you do matters, prepared to jump in and help where and when needed • Perhaps currently held back in the realization of your career potential
You are not:
● A “status-quo is good enough” kind of person
Your experience should include:
● 3 – 5 years working with growth marketing tools, analytics and Amazon ● Post secondary education in Business, Marketing, Economics or equivalent discipline ● In-Depth understanding of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon ads ● Driven to improve Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) ● Strong analytical skills to evaluate results, draw key insights and suggest next steps ● Proven experience in scaling and maintaining large eCommerce marketplaces ● Experience in ad management, while working within a spend budget and maximizing return on ad spend ● Understanding of Google Analytics (including but not limited to Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console, Merchant Center, and more). Certifications are an asset. ● Advanced Excel skills ● A passion for collaboration and demonstrated success working cross-functionally to drive projects over the finish line ● Multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to adapt to a changing environment ● Effective communication skills, English; verbal and written
Bonus points if you have any of these:
• Experience working with ISO, quality assurance systems • Experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment • Creative passion(s) such as musical instruments, visual arts, written word • A competitive spirit that strives for the best in everything • A team player that knows and understands the importance that winning as a team brings to a group • Experience with assistive products or care for older adults / accessibility • A community service / volunteering history
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for all day-to-day management and working with Online Channel manager to maximize revenue and profitability.
What to expect to do in a regular Week:
• Advertising • Listing Management • Escalate and resolve listing issues with amazon seller support. • Keyword research and optimization • Product category management and optimization • Utilize tools like Helium 10 to improve listings, automate requests, product and competitor research • Own the customer review program; identify actionable improvements to develop and implement a social proof to drive growth of reviews and customer feedback • Ability to create, review and implement findings from dashboards and reporting • Utilize market research including category, competitor and customer information • Analyze performance data to gain insights and make data-driven decisions for improving conversion • Engage the Marketing, Product, Sourcing and Fulfillment teams as necessary in running an everyday best-in-class online shopping experience ● Compliance with all safety guidelines as well as HealthCraft policies and procedures ● Performance expectations for time and quantity (fast paced)
• Be a data champion for all online sales; identify and push for improvements • Maintain and grow other online sales channels; Lowes, Wayfair and others • Utilize business data to monitor progress toward goals to ensure planned profit margins goals are being met and recommend adjustments accordingly if they are not ● Optimize product presence within individual environments ● Manage and manipulate mass datasets for product information and upload sheets
Total Compensation & Care:
Base Salary: Dependent on experience and demonstrated performance, ranging from $55,000 - $75,000 per year Performance Award: Dependent on business success and contribution Formal training: To be built based on your professional goals Informal training: Personal development one-on-one & group coaching/mentoring from our CEO, leadership team and outside experts on topics such as health & wellness, communication & personality type awareness (DISC), organizational skills Health Insurance: A comprehensive Employee Benefit Program which includes; Health, Dental, Vision, and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which includes mental & financial health planning & counseling for you and your family Income Protection: Long term disability, life insurance and discretionary sick or personal time Paid Time Off: 3+ weeks: provided as 10 Vacation Days, 3 Paid HealthCraft Personal Days & 3 Common Paid Team Days Paid Statutory Holidays: 9 Days Social Time: Frequent Team events such as Live Music Jam sessions, personal development training, Coffee & Donut “meet your team mates” sessions, Team BBQ’s and lunches, Pancake Breakfasts, & Team Spirit Activities. Team Services: We are a community that looks for opportunities to help with making your life work balance better Parking: free on-site parking Meaningful and Challenging Work: An opportunity to work and grow with one of our industry’s top awarded, most innovative companies; one that is making a difference in millions of lives Curated intentional Culture: A remarkable and intentional organizational culture focused on learning, growth, engagement and communication
● Work onsite, in office, with occasional remote work ● Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ● Office in Manufacturing Plant ● Disciplined / Quality Assurance ISO13485:2016 workplace ● Team Culture; Core Purpose and Core Value driven culture with a monthly measured world class attained employee net promoter score. (eNPS) ● < 50 Employees
“To protect and Extend Human Potential”. We are committed to being the best organization on planet earth at connecting passionate people, progressive ideas and effective product solutions to end the epidemic of preventable fall injuries and deaths in the living spaces of the world.
Our Core Values:
New Day. New Ideas: Continuous Improvement Keep Giving. Keep Growing: Teamwork Small Detail. Big Impact: Quality Say hello. And then some: Care
Our Brand Promises:
You will find a thoughtful, professionally curated collection of products that are effective and actually work Your living space (and you) will be made safer, and... We will help you figure out the details with a collection and community of knowledge to guide you
HealthCraft promotes the principles of diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples and persons of all races, ethnic origins, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions. HealthCraft provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. If contacted to proceed to the selection process, please advise us if you require any accommodation.
START DATE: 09/01/2023