EMPLOYER: Senstar Corporation
We have an immediate need for a few highly motivated, engaged, customer service-minded individuals to join our order and returns team as an Order/RMA Administrator. This role reports into our Vice President Operations and will have a wide range of administrative and business-support related responsibilities managing the order and returns cycle.
- Process in a timely and accurate manner all orders, including amendments to orders.
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders, sales reps, field service and other cross functional departments to ensure accuracy in orders and to answer general questions regarding services and order status.
- Work with the sales team as required to resolve any order/delivery issues.
- Maintain and update backlogs as required.
- Handle customer requests for documentation requirements to fulfill their orders.
- Work and support other members of the team as required.
- Participate and contribute to the team on Order and RMA status reviews.
- Take ownership for coordinating and implementing process improvements.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a sales or production/material control environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong administrative organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and ERP systems.
- An understanding of US sales tax requirements and how they relate to orders from the US is desirable.
- Working knowledge with US Government contracts/GSA would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of US Representations and Certifications would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Incoterms and how they apply.
At Senstar, we are committed to building an inclusive and accessible environment that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We firmly believe, an accessible and inclusive workplace makes us stronger, more competitive, and innovative. Should you require an accommodation through any stage of the recruiting or hiring process please let us know.
START DATE: 09/01/2023