EMPLOYER: Ottawa Catholic School Board
- performs cleaning and general maintenance of school interior/exterior, in accordance with established standards;
- performs daily routine security and safety checks;
- performs other duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- some secondary school education where the ability to read and write has been developed;
- one year of related work experience;
- basic knowledge of mechanical systems;
- knowledge of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and its regulations;
- ability to work independently, performing physically strenuous work;
- own personal vehicle will be required.
Please refer to the Casual Caretaker posting on the OCSB website.
START DATE: 09/25/2023