EMPLOYER: M&M Food Market
Helping customers make real food for real life.
Our Meal Advisors are the face of M&M Food Market. Their work goes beyond suggesting meal ideas, to interacting with customers and creating meaningful connections with each person who visits the store. They have the ability and the drive to help customers and make a positive difference in their day.
At this time, we are seeking a part time Meal Advisor for our Kanata South location.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS:
MONDAY: 2PM TO 6PM
TUESDAY: 9AM TO 5PM
WEDNESDAY - 11AM TO 4PM
THURSDAY: 2PM TO 6PM
FRIDAY: 2PM TO 6PM
If you have a passion for food, can deliver exceptional service and are willing to learn about our incredible line up of delicious meal and entertaining ideas, we’d love to hear from you!
To learn more about M&M Food Market, we invite you to visit www.mmfoodmarket.com
Reporting to the Store Supervisor, the Meal Advisor exhibits positive energy, provides knowledgeable service, and ensures a welcoming environment is presented to customers at all times.
They are also responsible for:
Receiving and organizing inventory, preparing products for customer sampling and light cleaning.
- An enthusiastic and social individual who enjoys meeting and speaking with new people
- Someone who likes food, knows food, and cooks food!
- Is motivated and willing to learn about M&M Food Market products and customers.
- Will take our consumer promise of helping to heart, and build a friendly, professional rapport with all of their customers and team members
- Takes a genuine interest in creating a delightful, one of a kind in store experience
- Is hard working, reliable and has dependable transportation to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including appropriate telephone etiquette
- Previous retail experience and experience operating a POS system
- Knowledge of Windows based computer programs
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
- Willingness to work in a cold freezer environment
- Can stand for extended periods of time and work within a freezer environment
If this opportunity sounds like a fit with your personality, interests, and skills, please submit your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-25 hrs per week
Wage: From $16.65 per hour
Shifts range from 4 hours to 8 hours depending on the day of the week and availability.
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
START DATE: 11/01/2023