EMPLOYER: Spark Lifecare
At Spark, we're on a mission to make a difference in the way community healthcare is done. As a leading healthcare organization, we are dedicated to supporting our clients with the autonomy to steer their healthcare journey and equipping them with the necessary resources to take control of their health.
Spark is an innovative, award-winning, inclusive and equity focused organization that matches diverse clients to the best one to one care in the community. If you have a passion for helping people and wish to collaborate with a group of like-minded individuals who are committed, hardworking and dedicated, we invite you to become part of our network of healthcare providers!
Child & Youth Worker
Our clients are incredible youth seeking care in Ottawa and nearby areas. After experiences such as trauma, complex medical diagnoses, mental health, or issues in their natural development, they are looking for:
- Supporting with regulating emotions and behaviours
- Developing social and emotional skills for healthy relationships
- Accompaniment and engagement into the community while participating with their hobbies and interests
- Understanding their unique needs and goals
You would be the ideal candidate to work with us if you are passionate about working with youth, are reliable, love working in a team, and have a Child & Youth Worker degree or equivalent.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR C
- Smartphone with a data plan
- Vulnerable Sector Check completed within the last 12 months
- University and/or College education in a related field
- Drivers License G class with access to a reliable vehicle
- Current CPI, TCI, and/or NVCI training
Flexible and client dependent scheduling options are available
Once a schedule is agreed upon between the caregiver and the client, our team requests and expects this schedule to remain consistent.
Rate of Pay:
Why Choose Spark?
- Access to Spark University.
- Access to Spark network of caregivers and therapists.
- Independent contractors enable you to have flexible scheduling options and tax benefits.
- Flexibility to choose clients based on your availability
- Networking opportunities and social events.
Whatever our clients age, background, or circumstances, we help them choose the perfect fit from our handpicked team of passionate, skilled and committed health care providers. As a healthcare provider with Spark, you have a voice in the matching process. We believe that your input will foster the best long-term relationships with your clients. At Spark, you'll have flexibility, autonomy and a team who truly cares about you.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity - you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse and inclusive.
We are committed to accessibility in the candidate application and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements of the position. Applicants are asked to please make their accommodation requirements known when contacted.
Check us out: www.sparkcares.ca
START DATE: 11/20/2023