at foodora Canada
foodora: bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 70 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and were bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle and car couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals. We want to deliver our customers with the best experience possible. So we have exclusively partnered up with the LCBO to further our delivery service to our customers. We are currently fully operational in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City and Ottawa!!!
About the role:
As foodora Canada continues to scale, we are looking for a dynamic Alcohol Delivery Associate to help us grow our current fleet and improve our service levels across Canada. This role requires a minimum of 10 -15 work hours to maintain an active account however, we do appreciate hard working individuals who are able to work up to 40 hours per week. It takes a mixture of hustle, time management, and ability to perform deliveries in a fast paced environment. If you have a positive attitude, energy and ability to provide a great customer service experience with our customers and LCBO partners, you would be a perfect fit for this job!
Details of your job include:
- Perform alcohol deliveries in partnership with LCBO
- Customer Service interaction.
- Customers ID and age check.
- Uniforms are mandatory.
- Availability to work at least 10-15 hours/week
- Must be 19 or older to perform deliveries.
- Unrestricted Driver's License (G, Class 5)
- Your own Vehicle (car or bike)
- Car insurance
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Smart Serve Certificate (we offer training at no cost)
- Mobile Device: iOS v10+ or an Android v6.0+ with data.
- Must be comfortable delivering alcohol
- Previous experience with delivery apps or customer service is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates strong time management ability
- Strong customer service demeanor
- Excellent problem solving and positive attitude
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Pay of $15/hour + Tips
- You will be joining the foodora family as an employee ensuring standard 4% vacation pay and WSIB Insurance Coverage
- Flexible scheduling as long as minimum hours are met
- Not the typical office job, be outside and smell the fresh air
- Meet a variety of people and visit different neighborhoods
START DATE: 10/08/2019